Milka Vanilla Cream Bar Review


Whilst in a local import food store recently I spotted this new Vanilla Cream Milka variety. I'm not sure if it's just for the Polish market but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Being a fan of both vanilla and Milka chocolates in general I just had to give it a try!


The chocolate contained a layer of vanilla cream topped with a layer of gooey yellow vanilla "sauce". It looked very intriguing; I don't think I've ever had a chocolate bar with a gooey vanilla layer before! There were speckles of vanilla seeds dispersed throughout the cream.


It tasted very nice indeed...the creme filling was very smooth and creamy, whilst the gooey sauce was very sweet and further added to the vanilla flavour. It was a bit on the excessively sweet side, but still very nice, especially if you like vanilla flavored chocolates!

Overall, this isn't something to rush out and track down, but it's still a very tasty bar of Milka which I'd recommend trying if you happen to find one.

Have you tried/seen this bar? If so let me know in the comments!

RATING: 7.5 out of 10. 

Price: 99p in local import store. Made by Mondelez.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this flavour! This is so sweet for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. We just tried it ourselves and agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. كريمة طبخ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review