Nakd Posh Bits: Cocoa Sea Salt

naks posh bits cocoa sea salt

It was only a few days back that I reviewed Posh Bits Cocoa Raspberry and hoped to find the Sea Salt variety, well it seems Tesco answered my prayers straightaway because the next day I found these in their Free From Section. Hurrah! Tesco now stock these as well as Cocoa Raspberry and Cocoa Mandarin. They cost £2.75 and of course are raw, vegan, gluten free and dairy free.

nakd posh bits cocoa sea salt

Here's the ingredients...it's quite a simple list, like all Nakd products.

nakd posh bits

I'm not sure what I was expecting from these, really...I know what salted caramel tastes like so was half expecting something similar. Maybe it's a subconscious thing since salted caramel is becoming so ubiquitous as a flavour these days.

nakd posh bits

There were little flecks of the sea salt just visible on the Bits. Like the other varieties they come in heart, diamond and dome shapes.

nakd posh bits cocoa sea salt

And they tasted lovely! I was a bit wary initially they might taste weird with the added salt, but if anything it enhanced the sweet flavour of the Bits and made them extra moreish! These were lovely, and I demolished a fair few of them in one go.

Overall, it's another winner from Nakd Posh Bits. I do hope the supermarkets reduce the price of them in due time...I imagine they'll be on a £2 offer before long.

Nutrition Info (per 35g): 134 Calories, 3.9g Fat, 20.7g Carbohydrates, 2.6g Fibre, 2.8g Protein. 

9 out of 10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review