Corners Popcorn Crisps Sea Salt & Sweet & Salty


I was recently offered to try some new snacks called Corners, a type of crisp made from...popcorn! Who doesn't love popcorn, right? Well they've only gone and pressed them into Doritos-style chips in two flavours: Sweet & Salty and Sea Salt. These are available from https://www.popcorners.com/ and are Gluten Free, Vegan and never fried. Pretty clean!


I started by trying the Sea Salt variety as I was in a savoury mood. They're a bit like corn cakes, which if you've ever tried them you'll know are rather similar to Rice Cakes. However these are thinner and of course, more crisp like...

corners popcorn crisps sea salt

I poured them into a bowl and started eating. Yum - they're super moreish! The only way I can really describe them is addictive; there's something about the combination of corn and salt that makes it hard to stop eating. I didn't think the Sweet ones would beat them to be honest... I'd rate them 8.5 out of 10.

corners popcorn corners sweet and salty

I wasn't sure about the Sweet and Salty ones, as sweet and salt combinations can be a bit iffy at times. But surprisingly these were also delicious, giving a nice sweetness that contrasted well with the savoury element. They weren't quite as addictive as the Salted version but were perhaps more satisfying due to the sweetness. I'd rate them 8 out of 10.

Overall, these are some super addictive snacks from Corners, showing that crisps don't necessarily need to come in the form of potatoes. I'm sure they'd be perfect as a cinema snack if you fancy a change from regular popcorn!

For more info see https://www.popcorners.com/.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review