M&S Sweet & Salty Nut Clusters

Marks and Spencer sweet and salty nut clusters

So, I'm back on the sugar-free train again, but that doesn't mean I don't have lots of sugar-coated reviews to keep everyone happy in the meantime! As my snacking pal Lucy so helpfully pointed out on Instgram, these Nut Clusters do indeed have the word SUGAR printed in capitals, just in case anyone should mistake them for a healthy snack. Thanks for making it so clear, M&S!

I've wanted to try these since I first saw them, but the £2.50 price tag kept putting me off. Eventually I caved, as I so often do with snack products I'm curious about!

Marks and Spencer sweet and salty nuts

For £2.50 you get 120g, which doesn't seem like much. The description reads "Roasted almonds, peanuts and cashew nuts in glucose syrup, sugar and sea salt". The clusters have clearly been cut into squares, but as you can see in the pics one has stayed as a rectangle...the [machinery] force was not strong with this one! ;) 

Marks and Spencer sweet and salty nut clusters

The clusters are very crunchy, with the perfect balance of sweet and savoury flavours. The taste reminded me a little of Eat Natural bars, but sweeter and nuttier. They were very, very moreish, yet satisfying at the same time. 

Overall, these Sweet & Salty Nut Clusters are very yummy, but they're definitely only an occasional treat considering the price. If you love nuts and sweet/salty combinations these are definitely for you! 

8 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. Hope you didn't swell afterwards, Butt Butt! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review