Haagen Dazs Vanilla Almonds Ice Cream Stick

haagen dazs vanilla almonds

I love Heron Frozen Foods, they always have such an interesting range of products that aren't always found in supermarkets, and they're cheap to boot. Woo! 

I haven't seen this new ice cream stick from Haagen Dazs in any supermarkets yet, so I'm not sure where Heron are sourcing it from, but at 39p I really couldn't refuse. There was also a Cookies & Cream variety that I couldn't try due to gluten (boo!). 

haagen dazs vanilla almonds

The stick comes wrapped in plastic in its own box. Very fancy!

haagen dazs vanilla almonds

The ice cream is a simple vanilla Haagen Dazs ice cream, coated in milk chocolate with pieces of almond as well as crunchy rice pieces.

haagen dazs vanilla almonds

And it was dee-licious! By the time I got this home it was the perfect temperature for eating, the ice cream was soft and melt in the mouth with a lovely vanilla creaminess. The milk chocolate coating added to the deliciousness, it was creamy and good quality, with the almond and rice crisps adding a tasty crunch. This ice cream was a delight, my only complaint is that it was a tad on the small side! Still, when it's such good quality I suppose you can't have everything.

Overall, this is a very tasty ice cream stick from Haagen Dazs, I'm sure the Cookies & Cream variety is even better...if anyone tries that one please do leave a comment!

8.5 out of 10.

Comments

  1. I finally located the salted caramel version in a coop this week and it was magnificent! I just wish I could find the rest of the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted a Heron Foods for the first time when I was on holiday last week! I got so excited.. Before realising I couldn't but anything as we were 3hrs from home. Boo. The ice creams sound fab though, fingers cross they'll pop up elsewhere soon (at no doubt 5x the price you paid!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! كريمة طبخ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review