Nescafé Café Menu Gingerbread Latte (Limited Edition) Review


Whilst in Tesco browsing through the new Christmas products recently, I also spotted this Nescafé Limited Edition Gingerbread flavour Latte. I don't usually buy Latte drink mixes from supermarkets as I prefer the real thing from Costa, but the "limited edition" tag on this sucked me right in!

Gingerbread is a pretty common seasonal flavour for Lattes - most coffee chains like Starbucks, Costa and Caffé Nero have all done them, so it's no surprise Nescafé have chosen this as a limited edition. I'm glad they did because it's a warm, comforting flavour which is perfect for cold Winter days.


I made up a sachet as directed but added an extra teaspoon of sugar. I used a coffee glass to make it feel more special and authentic:


It tasted very comforting and milky, with a lovely warming ginger kick. It wasn't too strong or overpowering in flavour - just mild, sweet and milky.

Overall, I think this is a good limited edition from Nescafé that is perfect for the Winter months. I can definitely see myself sipping on one of these during cold, frosty mornings for a little pick-me-up!

Ok, enough talk of Winter...it's still only September!

Price: £2.99 for an 8-sachet box.
Available at: Tesco, Asda and Morrisons. Probably Sainsbury's too.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes. 
Allergy Information: Contains milk and lactose.
Nutition Information (per sachet): 86 Calories, 2.2g Fat (2g Saturates), 14g Carbohydrates (10.5g Sugars)

Comments

  1. I love a ginderbread latte - I have them sometimes as a treat at home. I use a Costa Latte pod for my tassimo machine - then add the monin syrup.
    Its my favourite flavour - especially around Christmas time :)
    Emma
    (Dear Thirty)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review