Limited Edition Chocolate Soreen Malt Loaf Review


It's been a while since I bought this Limited Edition Chocolate Soreen and I forgot to review it at the time, so this shall be a quick review I'm afraid! I'm not sure if these are still available in shops as I haven't seen them for a while, but I bought this for £1 at Morrisons over the Summer. Being a fan of regular Soreen I thought a chocolate version was an excellent idea and couldn't wait to give it a try. According to the pack it was brought out to celebrate 75 Years of Soreen, which is a long time for such a brand to run for!


The loaf was darker in colour than regular Soreen and contained chocolate chips within it. I cut up several slices and slathered them with butter, which to me is the only true way to enjoy Soreen! (although it's probably even tastier toasted!)


It tasted delicious, and had the typical squidgy texture usually found with Soreen but with an added chocolate flavour. The chocolate chips added an extra sweetness and were delicious when bitten into.


Overall, this was a delicious limited edition from Soreen and I hope to see it again in the future! If these are still on shelves anywhere please let me know in the comments as I can no longer find them!

For more infohttp://www.soreen.com/our-products/chocolate.html

Comments

  1. I dont like Soreen products I find them too heavy and stodgy. I liked the taste of Banana in that variety and if this tastes chocolatey perhaps I'd enjoy it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in Sainsbury's at the moment! And love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are available in Tesco and Asda at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review