Hello Kitty Milk Chocolate Bar Review


I must admit, I don't really know what Hello Kitty is all about. It's a cultural thing that has completely passed me by, despite seeing the products in most shops. I know it's very popular though, so when I spotted this Hello Kitty milk chocolate bar for just 17p I thought I'd give it a try and see what all the fuss is about.


Turns out this wasn't the best introduction to a Hello Kitty product. It's just cheap-tasting calender milk chocolate with a Hello Kitty wrapper! I wasn't expecting much for 17p, but I still expected better than this. If Cadbury can produce Freddos for 20p then it can't be that hard to make a small bar of decent quality chocolate, surely? These are made by Kinnerton Confectionery who specialize in "Calender chocolate", though, so I suppose I shouldn't have been too surprised!


Overall, this is a poor quality chocolate that I would recommend avoiding - even if you have kids. Go for a Freddo, Cadbury Fudge or Chomp instead!

Price: 17p per 11g bar at Asda.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes.
Nutrition: 58 Calories, 3.1g Fat.

RATING: 3 out of 10.

Comments

  1. Love the wrapper. Too bad about the chocolate... Hello Kitty is just a cute, cute Japanese designed cartoon character. Just like Snoopy and Garfield. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review