Mini Moos Dairy Free Minty Moo Bar

moo free minty moo

Recently whilst in Morrisons I was perusing the "free from" section and noticed this dairy free chocolate bar, from the company Moo Free called Mini Moos. Since I've been trying to be healthier in general and reduce dairy in my diet I thought I'd give it a try to see how it compares to a regular old milk chocolate bar. This bar is gluten free, dairy free, organic and approved by the Vegan society. It's made with rice powder in place of milk. The bar contains crunchy mint pieces studded throughout, which you can see below...

moo free mini moos

I have to say this bar really surprised me, it was very tasty indeed and just as good as a regular milk chocolate bar. It didn't taste as sickly sweet, it had a more richer defined flavour, with the mint pieces really shining through. It was very pleasant and refreshing, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd definitely buy this one again!

Overall, this is a great little treat from Moo Free, if you're vegan, lactose intolerant or just a fan of minty chocolates in general, give it a try! 

8.5 out of 10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review