Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures Review


It's a while since I bought these Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures but at the time they were on offer for £1, yes just £1 at Asda! They're usually £2 or more so I snapped up a few bags while I could!


I'm a massive fan of regular Reese's peanut butter cups - they're basically the definitive peanut butter and chocolate combination, nothing else comes close! And as I also love white chocolate I thought that combined with Reese's peanut butter in this miniature format it must surely taste like heaven?!


Well, it almost did...these mini peanut butter cups are certainly very moreish and tasty, but a bit overbearingly sickly too. Since they're in mini format it's far too easy to mindlessly munch on them one after the other, and before you know it you're hit with that familiar sugary "throat burning" sensation and feeling like you've overdone it!


They're definitely highly moreish and tasty, but just a tad too sweet. They're probably best shared with friends whilst watching a film, but even then only a few are needed to give you a hit of sweet creaminess combined with salty, peanutty moreishness. They make a nice change from regular Reese's peanut butter cups but the originals are still the best, and always will be!

RATING: 7 out of 10.

Price: Usually £2.30 per bag at Asda.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, nuts, soya.
Nutrition (per 100g): 549 Calories, 31.7g Fat, 49.5g Sugar.

Comments

  1. If you want to review more Reese's stuff, I highly recommend Reese's Nutrageous, my favourite bar of all time - they're in the single chocolate bar shelf of Tescos alongside the regular UK ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nutrageous! I'll definitely review it at some point :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting, though I'm not sure I'd like it. I hate the regular Reece's cups - they make me feel ill after eating only two or three.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review