Tic Tac Popcorn (Limited Edition)

Tic Tac popcorn

When I heard about these new Popcorn flavour Tic Tacs thanks to Grocery Gems I was a bit overly excited to find them...Popcorn is an unusual flavour variation and I was curious how it would work in practice. These cost me 65p, which is about standard for Tic Tacs although I'm sure you can get them cheaper elsewhere. 

This is a limited edition flavour for the UK, but it's also available in other countries and seems to be rather popular...I searched for them on Instagram, and the amount of hand selfies would make a Snacks Warrior blush! So I've decided to go against the trend and am providing zero hand-selfies this time! (boo!) 

Tic Tac popcorn

These Tic Tacs are basically very sweet and have a strong artificial popcorn flavour. At first I kind of enjoyed it, but then there's this aftertaste that tastes too much like toasted corn...it's very weird, and I found it quite sickly to be honest. I can't deny that these taste like what they're meant to, but in this case that's not such a good thing in my opinion. 

Overall, this is a unique idea for a limited edition flavour but it's not something I'd buy again. I'll stick to the fruity Tic Tacs in future! 

6 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review