BoxChoc Jeffrey's Chocolate Orange Buttons


A big thankyou to the lovely Carol from BoxChoc who sent me these Jeffrey's Chocolate Orange Buttons to review recently!

Boxchoc are a small company specializing in hand-made chocolates using ethically sourced ingredients. Their range comprises of giant chocolate buttons, chocolate spoons, bars and chocolate pizzas. You can check out their stuff here:
http://www.boxchoc.co.uk/new_boxchoc/boxchoc_-_our_stuff.html

These Chocolate Orange Buttons are ginormous! They're even bigger than the Yorkie Man Size Buttons I reviewed earlier in the year, and a lot tastier. They contain natural orange oil plus 39% cocoa solids, making them richer than your average mass-market chocolate.

Carol told me these got their name from her dog Jeffrey, who tried to eat some of the buttons whilst they were cooling. Naughty Jeffrey! On that note I think it's appropriate to say, "they're not Jeffrey's, they're mine!"


Taste-wise they were delicious, and far better than most mass-produced chocolate products. They had a delicious rich cocoa taste, with a nice creaminess that wasn't too sweet. They tasted very indulgent, and thanks to the massive size I found one button by itself to be very satisfying (although I still ate more...in the name of research of course!). I enjoyed them with a cup of coffee, which was the perfect accompaniment.

Overall I thought these Jeffrey's Chocolate Orange Buttons were a delicious and good quality treat - something to savour all to yourself. They came packaged in a cardboard "pizza" box, which I thought was a nice touch (BoxChoc also do a range of "chocolate pizzas"). I would highly recommend these if you're a fan of orange flavoured chocolates, or indulgent chocolates in general. They're far superior to Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Price: £3.
Ingredients: Contains 39% cacao and natural orange oil. Contains milk.
Available fromhttp://www.boxchoc.co.uk/new_boxchoc/boxchoc_-_our_stuff.html

*BoxChoc kindly sent me these Buttons for an honest review and all opinions expressed are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review