Thorntons Toffee & White Chocolate Popcorn Review


When Thorntons announced the launch of a new Popcorn range I couldn't wait to try it. They make very tasty toffee products, and mixing this with chocolate and popcorn sounded like a perfect combination! The one I wanted to try the most was Toffee & White Chocolate, which was hard to find since it kept selling out at Asda - must be popular!


I finally nabbed some on special offer for £1. The bags contain 100g and contain popcorn coated with toffee and white chocolate.

I found the popcorn was very more-ish, the toffee very sweet and crunchy with the white chocolate adding a nice creamy edge to it, but mixed together it was all a little bit too sweet. I usually love white chocolate but I don't think it worked so well with the sweet toffee here. I think next time I'll try the Milk Chocolate variety instead.

Overall, a tasty popcorn but definitely one for the very sweet-toothed!

RATING: 7.5 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review