E Wedel Karmel-love! Caramel White Chocolate Bar


After seeing this bar on a few Polish blogs, I was excited to see if it would make it's way to the UK, and luckily it has! It's a little difficult to track down, and only seems to be available in selected Polish stores. It's basically a Wedel version of Caramac, although it consists of white chocolate as well as caramel powder.

The bar weighs 90g and cost 89p, which isn't bad considering it's an imported chocolate.


Opening the wrapper, I was met with a lovely butterscotch aroma. The chocolate was of course very sweet, as you would expect. The flavour of caramel and white chocolate went together very well, and there was a hint of salt in there which helped temper the sweetness a little. Compared to Nestlé's Caramac, I would say this was nicer as it didn't have that waxy texture that Caramac does.

Overall, this is a very tasty bar and if you happen to spot one in any European stores I would recommend giving it a try! It's definitely one for the sweet-toothed though!

RATING: 8 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this one too - definitely worth trying to track down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally discovered this a few months ago. When Dairy Milk released their cara-milk bar last year, I could never find it, but people were saying this was exactly the same.

    Never found it after looking through some local polish store, but then a month ago, when wondering through the same town, I came across a polish shop I missed before, and there it was!
    Needless to say, I thought it was delicious, and ended up buying some more for my friends a few weeks later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review