Butlers Mixed Berry White Chocolate


A big thankyou to Butlers Chocolates who kindly sent me some bars from their extensive range to review back in February. It's taken me a while to get round to reviewing them but they were definitely worth the wait!

For those who have never heard of Butlers they are a family-owned luxury chocolatier based in Ireland, and they have 15 "Butlers Chocolate Cafes" in Ireland and 1 in the UK. Their tagline is "purveyors of happiness", and after sampling some of their range I can certainly agree with that statement!

Butlers are relatively unheard of here in Britain, although they have a selection box available in Waitrose. They really should be more well-known because their chocolates are all delicious in my opinion!

For today's review I'm starting with one of my favourite bars from their range, the Mixed Berry White Chocolate. This bar came packaged in a simple, stylish paper wrapper and the chocolate itself was foil-wrapped. Opening it up I was met with a lovely fruity aroma of strawberries and blueberies - it smelled verrrry enticing!


Biting into a piece, I was met with an intense creamy and fruity taste. The mixed berries tasted zingy and fresh and had a lovely crunch to them. Combined with the sweet and creamy white chocolate it was a dangerously addictive combination - very, very moreish! The chocolate melted in the mouth nicely and was super smooth.


The blueberries and strawberries were the most noticeable flavours, although there were raspberries, blackberries and even lingonberries in the mix too! All these flavours combined together to make a fruity and creamy hit which was very moreish.

Overall I would highly recommend this bar if you get the chance to try it, it's practically perfection in terms of white chocolate, and I wish it were more widely available in the UK!

More Butlers reviews to come soon... I've become a bit of a fanboy of their chocolate so expect lots of gushing!

Butlers range of chocolates are available from their website here:

http://www.butlerschocolates.com/uk/our-products.html

*Butlers kindly sent me this bar for an honest review and all views expressed are my own. 

Comments

  1. Yeahhhhh, all I have to say to this post is, I NEEEEEEED this chocolate bar, in my life. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review