Marks & Spencer Percy Pig Dessert Sauce

percy pig dessert sauce

Not content with just being a sweet, Percy Pig wants to change...into sauce! Equal rights for everyone and all that - who are we to stop Percy if this is what he dreams of?

My initial reaction to this sauce was that it sounds a little bit weird, but nevertheless I had to purchase a bottle when I spotted them for £2 at Marks and Spencer. It’s based on apple sauce with the unmistakable Percy pig sweet flavour blended in. Now when you factor that Percy Pig is predominantly a mix of various fruit anyway, it doesn’t actually seem that weird.

percy pig dessert sauce

I had also bought some Fibre One Birthday Cake squares to review, so thought “why not combine them?!” I like to live wild like that!

percy pig dessert sauce

The sauce is pretty syrupy and really does taste like Percy Pig, albeit with more of an apple-y tang. It’s actually not too bad once you get over the weirdness factor. It jazzed up the Fibre One square nicely as it was a little dry and dull by itself - but I’m sure it would work much better on ice cream or pancakes!

Overall, whilst this might sound a bit odd it’s most certainly worth a try for those who are adventurous! I imagine we will be seeing lots of “Instagram bakers” using it in a variety of creations before too long!

8/10.

Note: it contains butter and egg, so isn't suitable if you have those allergies.


Comments

  1. Pity it has butter :-( I think I might have like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is amazing. I will be sure to check back for more interesting and informative posts. Thanks for sharing. buy penis envy magic mushrooms

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review