J.D Gross Dark Chocolate Sea Salt (Lidl)

JD Gross Dark Chocolate Sea Salt

I always love trying a new chocolate bar, if it's new then chances are it's going in my basket...and when I saw this new J.D Gross Sea Salt Dark Chocolate in Lidl it was no exception. This costs £1.29, contains 56% cocoa solids and is dairy free, so is suitable for those who are vegan, although it may contain traces of milk, nuts and soya.

JD Gross Dark Chocolate Sea Salt

I do love the blocks on J.D Gross bars, they're so stylish and look extra special. Opening the foil wrapper, the chocolate had a pleasant semisweet aroma.

JD Gross Dark Chocolate Sea Salt

And it tasted lovely! I almost mistook it for milk chocolate as it's so sweet, but this isn't a bad thing at all...it's quite smooth and somehow the addition of the 0.5% sea salt brings out the smoothness more. It compliments the sweetness and lifts what otherwise might have been an average dark chocolate bar.

Overall, this is a surprisingly tasty new bar from J.D Gross/Lidl and one I would buy again if I'm passing by. It's always nice to get more variety of dairy free chocolates too!

8.5 out of 10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review