Galler Chocolatier 70% Noir Intense Review


I purchased this 70% Noir Intense from Sainsbury's recently on a whim. I've tried Galler's filled bars before and was a little unimpressed, but thought I'd give them another chance since this is the first 70% bar I've seen from them.


The box was almost like a cardboard envelope and opened like one, containing a golden foil wrapped bar inside. The bar had unique shaped blocks which you don't usually see on chocolate bars...they were quite wide in size.


Taste wise the chocolate was intensely rich, with a slight hint of fruitiness. It was a little on the bitter side, but still very nice. I loved the clean look of the chocolate and the snap when breaking pieces off - you can tell this is good quality stuff.


Overall, an excellent quality 70% bar from Galler, although I'm not sure I'd go for this over Lindt's 70% dark chocolate, given the choice.

RATING: 7.5 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. What's your opinion of Green & Black's range? I've tried their 70% Dark and it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their 85%!

      Delete
    2. Thanks I will! The only higher dark percentage I've had is Lindt's 90% which gave the extra enjoyment of inducing a mild sneeze with each portion!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review