Fruit Salad Sour Softies


It's been a while now since I reviewed regular Fruit Salad Softies, and I really enjoyed them so I was super excited when Tangerine Confectionery offered to send me some of the new Sour variety to review. They're described as "Sour, fruity and soft" and come in both Blackcurrant & Lime and Raspberry & Pineapple flavours. They're available from the likes of Tesco and stores like Home Bargains.


The sweets have similar colours to the regular variety, but when you bite into them the difference hits you. They have a vague sour flavour in the background, that isn't overpowering, but is definitely there. These were nice and it was certainly easy to eat a lot of them at once, however when compared to the regular variety I didn't enjoy them half as much.

Overall, these are an ok variation and nice if you like tangier sweets, but personally I will stick to the originals. Kids will love them!

Nutrition (per 100g): 328 Calories, 0.3g Fat, 78.3g Carbohydrates, 50.1g Sugar, 3.1g Protein. 

8 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review