Robinsons Refresh'd No Added Sugar Drinks

Robinsons Refreshd

With this early Summer heatwave, I'm finding myself reaching for ice cold drinks a bit more often than usual, but it's hard to find one without any artificial sweeteners in. Luckily, Robinsons have come to the rescue with their new range of naturally sweetened drinks called Refresh'd, which contain fruit juices as well as stevia. If you've not heard of stevia before it's a sweetener extracted from plants, and tastes sweeter than actual sugar. Robinsons kindly sent me some drinks from the range to review, and below are my thoughts on each flavour.

Raspberry & Apple: 
robinsons refreshd raspberry apple

Containing spring water, fruit juices, natural flavours and stevia this flavour was lovely. It reminded me somewhat of the raspberry juice drinks I loved as a kid, albeit without the artificial flavours and colours. It was very refreshing and had a light sweet flavour that was perfect on a hot day. 8.5 out of 10.

Orange & Lime:

A more citrusy variety this time, and again one that was very refreshing. It was the perfect level of sweetness with enough orange and lime tartness to balance it out. 8 out of 10.

Apple & Kiwi:

I love apple juice, and this Refresh'd version is like a lighter version of the traditional juice, perfect if you want a low sugar drink. The kiwi compliments the apple flavour perfectly. 8 out of 10.

Overall, this is a great new range from Robinsons, and does exactly what it says on the label: they're refreshing, light and naturally sweet, with a hint of fruitiness. I would be very happy buying these on the go, which isn't some thing I can say about most juice drinks - they're usually too sugary or laden with artificial ingredients. Thankfully not in this case! These get s big thumbs up.

Comments

  1. I read about these in a magazine a few weeks ago and subsequently bought a few and have to say I totally agree with your reviews. Delicious and not doing your waistline any harm either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review