Montezuma's Dark Chocolate Sea Dog Lime & Sea Salt

Montezuma's Dark Chocolate Sea Dog Lime & Sea Salt

I love trying new chocolate bar flavours; some of them are successful and some not so much. Since Montezuma's range started appearing in my local Sainsbury's I've been gradually making my way through them all (only when on special offer though!), and my latest to try was this Sea Dog Dark Chocolate with Lime and Seasalt.

This cost me £1.49, contains 70% cocoa solids and is gluten free and suitable for vegans.

Montezuma's Dark Chocolate Sea Dog Lime & Sea Salt

The bar comes in the typical Montezuma's design, which I like very much. It's a bit different from your average bar, with regular blocks on the upper half and a thicker section at the bottom with the Montezuma's logo on.

The chocolate tastes nice and rich, with a smoky cocoa flavour. The lime gives it a gentle sweet tang, with the sea salt enhancing it. It's a subtle flavour but it's very nice and makes for an interesting variation of dark chocolate. I would definitely buy this one again when I'm in the mood for something a bit different!

Nutrition (per 25g): 145 Calories, 11g Fat, 9g Carbohydrates, 7g Sugars, 2g Protein. 

8.5 out of 10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review