Maui & Sons Dark Chocolate Coconut Chips

Maui & Sons Dark Chocolate Coconut Chips

Coconut chips seem to be one of the new snacking trends this year, and I for one am very pleased about that. I've had mixed success with some brands I've tried so I was hoping these dark chocolate coconut chips from Maui and Sons would be a win. They're available in Poundland and discount stores like Bargain Buys and are gluten free and vegan friendly. 

Maui & Sons Dark Chocolate Coconut Chips

It's fairly obvious the coating isn't "real" chocolate but rather a blend of vegetable fat, sugar and cocoa, but that doesn't matter because they are pretty tasty! The cocoa flavours compliment the crunchy tropical coconut perfectly, making for a moreish snack. I soon polished off the whole bag.

Overall, if you're one of the coconutters out there like myself (you know who you are!) then these are a must try! For £1 they're a great bargain compared to other brands.

8.5 out of 10.

Comments

  1. I've bought these in Primark a few times after seeing them in quite a few videos by Brogan Tate in YouTube and she swears by them. I find them absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought bags full from Primark. Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I'd read your review before buying them. I thought they had a true chocolate coating, not a "chocolate compound." Didn't like the flavor when I tasted it, but couldn't figure out why: how can you go wrong with dark chocolate covered coconut chips? Use a cheap hydrogenated vegetable fat instead of cocoa butter, and you'll have your answer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review