Pudology Chocolate Orange Pud (Gluten & Dairy Free)


Whilst in Holland & Barrett recently I spotted some reduced items. I'm always a sucker for reduced price food...I can't help it when I see a bargain! One of them was this Pudology dessert, made with coconut milk, dark chocolate, and containing zero dairy or gluten.


It's basically a mini chocolate orange mousse style dessert, although more intense and creamy thanks to the addition of coconut milk. In fact they call it a "ganache", which is something more often found as a cake filling.

Whatever it's supposed to be called, it tasted delicious! Very filling, rich and chocolatey as well as being creamy. The orange oil added a lovely zestiness, reminding me of Terry's Chocolate Orange, but richer and tastier. It didn't become sickly sweet and I found that one small pot was very satisfying.

Overall, if you're looking for a tasty gluten and dairy free dessert you can't go wrong with Pudology. I would highly recommend this and hope to try more from their range in the future!

RATING: 8.5 out of 10. 

Allergy Information: Made in a nut-free factory but cannot guarantee nut-free. Contains soya.

More info: www.pudology.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review