Moo Free Sea Salt & Lime Chocolate Review

moo free sea salt lime

It's a pretty confusing time in the world right now, and as much as I'm worried like the rest of you I'm trying to stay sane through the power of snacks! Check out my Instagram for my most recent reviews - but here's one for a bar I picked up a month or so ago from Waitrose. I do enjoy Moo Free Chocolates and I've heard that in the midst of this pandemic they're struggling due to less demand from supermarkets, so be sure to order from them online if you're a fan. Here's their website:
https://www.moofreechocolates.com/

This Lime and Sea Salt rice milk bar is a richer version of their chocolate, with more cocoa in and is very flavoursome as a result.

moo free vegan chocolate

Usually rice milk chocolates can be a bit tasteless even if they're creamy, but here the chocolate is nicely rich, balanced with a tang from the lime with the sea salt rounding off the flavour nicely. It's creamy enough to not be bitter and is more like a high-cocoa milk chocolate, like Cadbury Darkmilk. It all just works together very well! And as always the block design is pretty cheery!

Small businesses like Moo Free need a lot of support to continue in these challenging times so be sure to check out their website and consider ordering online. Their new dairy free white chocolate in particular is very delicious!



Comments

  1. No mark out of 10 for this one? Love their 85% dark bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worrying times indeed :-(

    I do like Moo Free stuff and spied some of their stuff in Aldi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post as always Kev, I think we all need some form of escape at the moment so thanks for sharing! I've not tried this brand before but I’ve seen it about, and it looks lovely. I’ve been gravitating towards dark chocolate lately for a richer, cocoa taste. Happy snacking! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Clove spice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review