Haagen Dazs Vanilla & Florentine Almond Orange Caramel (limited edition)


Recently I broke my "sugar free" diet and went on a mini snacks binge, so since Heron Frozen Foods were selling these limited edition Haagen Dazs I couldn't resist giving them a try. I loooove Haagen Dazs ice cream, it's probably even nicer than Ben and Jerrys for quality. This limited edition is one I've only seen in Waitrose before; I'm not sure if it was meant to be a Summer Edition, but it seems it's now being discontinued so these probably won't be in shops again for a while.


It's basically regular vanilla Haagen Dazs with chunks of almond florentine and swirls of orange flavoured caramel.


The combination is very interesting and naturally very tasty thanks to the delicious Haagen Dazs ice cream, but I'm not sure it works perfectly as a combination. It's not something I would choose over other Haagen Dazs flavours, but it's something that's nice to try as a one-off. I can see why they're only limited edition. 

Overall, this is a nice change from the regular Haagen Dazs flavours but it's not the best. I wouldn't miss it if it never makes a return...I hope they try something different for their next limited edition, perhaps they could try cinnamon or something like that.

RATING: 7.5 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review