Mister Choc Chocolate Coated Sunflower Seeds (Lidl) - Quick Review


When I discovered these chocolate coated sunflower seeds in Lidl I was very excited, probably more than anyone should be about sunflower seeds. Because I've never tasted chocolate coated sunflower seeds before, ever! They sounded like the perfect snack...


They were in a loose plastic bag with a seal around it, making them very easy to pour into your hand and munch loads at once. And that's exactly what I did!

They were extremely moreish. They were toasted and crunchy, with a lovely nutty flavour that went well with the milk chocolate. The chocolate itself was creamy and sweet, and balanced out the savoury flavour of the seeds perfectly.

Overall these were a surprisingly delicious snack and made a nice change from chocolate coated nuts or raisins. I would highly recommend giving them a try!

RATING: 8 out of 10. 

Price: They were around 99p. Unfortunately I'm not sure if Lidl still stock them...if anyone has seen them recently please let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. Wow, I'll be in Lidl during the week - I will see if I can find these bad boys, then try not to eat the whole pack ;)

    Emma
    (Dear Thirty)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review