Fry's Strawberry Cream Review

frys strawberry cream

I’ve always been a big fan of Fry’s Cream bars, the Orange ones in particular are a favourite so I was overjoyed when they launched this new Limited Edition Strawberry variety recently! Available from discount stores like B&M Bargains and Iceland Foods for £1, these are vegan friendly and are classic Fry’s Cream dark chocolate with a soft fondant filling.

frys strawberry cream

Fry’s launched a Raspberry Cream last year and although it’s nice, I preferred this one as it just has all the nostalgic flavours of Strawberry Creams which I love! I’ve always enjoyed strawberry cream chocolate from Quality Street and Roses (yes I know everyone else hates them haha!) so I felt like this was made for me!

frys strawberry cream

It’s sickly sweet of course but that’s what you expect from a Fry’s Cream bar. The dark chocolate is rich and sweet, likely Bournville chocolate and a nice carrier for the filling. I felt like it balanced the proportion of cream to chocolate better than that of a Quality Street strawberry cream for example.

Overall, a great new bar and I do hope this becomes permanent instead of the Raspberry Cream! 8/10.

Comments

  1. Right gotta check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My business is carefully a great deal pleased nigh the consequences an individual change mentioned. I want to in order to indicator an individual for this well known victuals. My partner and i enjoyed sabotage frivolous man component of that more than My partner and i piace of cake end up being awaiting the actual unqualified repays. Buy Blue Meanie Magic Mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Across Canada and the rest of the world perspectives are beginning to shift towards the realization and acceptance that Psychedelics like DMT Canada, LSD Canada, Shrooms Canada, Mescaline Canada can provide lasting relief from debilitating mental health, chronic pain, and nervous system conditions.

    At Psychedelia we endeavour to provide all Canadians with safe access to these profoundly effective medicines. We wholeheartedly believe in every individuals sovereign right to alter, explore, & expand consciousness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review