Galaxy Fruit & Nut Chocolate Review

galaxy fruit and nut

I didn’t even know that Galaxy UK had stopped selling their Fruit & Nut variety until recently, when GB gifts announced they were getting some in. Apparently they haven’t been on shelves for a while now but I always just assumed they were still around. However I do have strong memories of trying them as a kid, in fact I had relatives who would buy the big blocks of them, back in the days when chocolate bars were still BIG.

galaxy fruit and nut

Whilst I came to love Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut over the years, I did remember enjoying the Galaxy version for its creamy chocolate paired with fruit and nuts - a sweeter experience than Dairy Milk, but then Galaxy chocolate always has been (I think that may have changed in recent years).

galaxy fruit and nut

This version from GB Gifts, which is sourced from Galaxy Arabia like the Galaxy White Chocolate (why do they get all the best snacks?!) is pretty much the same as I recall although now comes in the sleek thin block design. Still it’s the silky Galaxy chocolate we all remember embedded with sultanas and hazelnuts, and is a nice nostalgia trip! This took me right back to eating this chocolate as a kid - ah the memories!

Overall, it was great to try this chocolate again and I’m thankful for the chance to try forgotten gems like this, plus new ones like Galaxy White Chocolate thanks GB Gifts! If you’d like to try these yourself do check out their site; you can use code Kevs10 for 10% off orders: https://www.gbgifts.co.uk/



Comments

  1. Thank you for the review! I have never tried this before, I will have to! psilocybin spores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks a lot for your reviews, I find them so useful. Several anecdotal reports have claimed that the experience elicited by consuming Penis Envy mushrooms is much more intense, visual, and euphoric than other magic mushrooms. buy penis envy mushrooms online
    buy penis envy mushrooms canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice information you have shared your post. Thanks for sharing it...
    Order Magic Mushrooms Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review