Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies Review

Rowntrees Randoms Foamies

As I wrote about in my review of Randoms Squish’ems, the Rowntree's sweets range has had a bit of a switchup, with the Randoms Foamies variety from the original bags now getting their very own selection. Hurrah! Nestle kindly sent me some to review recently and I was super excited to receive them - they're currently available from Tesco, while the Squish’ems are available from Poundland. 

Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies

The sweets come in a variety of "on trend" shapes, which I have to say look really quite cool, and they get bonus points because they didn't even include a unicorn. Hurrah! Instead they've gone for...

Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies

A mermaid! There's also a gnome, watermelons, and of course a rainbow:

Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies

Plus...a pug? 

Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies

And of course the symbols of modern life, hashtags and @'s...

Rowntree’s Randoms Foamies

All of the sweets have pink and orange and white and orange colours, and I have to say...I think these are the best Randoms bag yet! I've always loved foam sweets since being a kid, so am admittedly biased, but the texture is just spot on - neither too hard nor too chewy. They're very easy to eat thanks to the texture, and flavourwise they have flavours like vanilla, strawberry and orange with a general "fruitiness" overall. They're just very nommable, and I'm glad Rowntree's have finally given them their own bag. 

9/10.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review